Thursday, October 7, 2010

Gosh, I was so sure our call would come yesterday. And to give me a little added challenge, we don't even get our mail until 5:00 pm or so. Yesterday it was about 5:30. That's a long time to wait and then it's not there. I was pretty disappointed. But I guess we can wait another week. That might be even better. Our son Clay is out of town and he will be back for next week. (Hopefully!)

Gene did consent to having our mail held and we can pick it up on Wednesday. He is as anxious as I am. That will work better. Then we won't have to wait all day to see if it's here. We do want the kids and grand-kids that can, to come and be here with us when we open it. Now we will be able to let them know and we can open it before night time.

Now instead of going shopping for mission clothes, I've spent the day cleaning out the freezer, doing a couple of batches of tomatoes, making chicken pot pie so Gene can put it in the over for our dinner and then going to work at the frame shop. Gene did go to the Employment Center. Although we've been released officially, he is going to go on Thursday's and help out. What else would he do?

Hopefully, next week we will get out call and then we can make some plans and hopefully have some direction in our lives.

No comments: