Wednesday, March 14, 2012


14 March 2012  Wednesday
 
This morning we walked over to the mission office and saw Elder Adhikari who is from Kathmandu serving here in Delhi. What a great young man. He wants us to take a couple of things back to Brother Guberton for him. We are happy to do that. Then we met the other two senior couple serving here and went to the Radisson for lunch. We had their buffet and it was great – especially the desserts.Then we walked over and they wanted to show us their apartment. They are wonderful people. The men are both dentists. Capener's are from Perry, UT and Crookston's are from Provo. They are both pretty new and have only been in India for a little over a month. They keep very busy helping the missionaries and teaching Seminary, Institute and English classes. They also do a lot of shadow leadership stuff in the branches here.
Elder/Sister Capener, E/S Crookston and Esplin's enjoy lunch.
I have to admit it has been hard having some health issues and being so far from medical help as we know it. I do think the doctor here in Delhi is excellent. We did go see him this afternoon and he said things look good. I told him I still wasn't hearing much out of my right ear. He did a little test and ask which ear I could hear from and when I said the right one, he said, "good". He asked if we still wanted to go back to Nepal tomorrow and we told him, ‘yes, we need to get back.’ He gave me medication for a couple of weeks. That means that we will be packing our suitcases and heading to the airport in the morning. Yes, it will be good to get back to load shedding and being able to cook foods that we like.
Gene talked to Sister Jackson today and she said Anil would be available to take us to the airport in the morning. Yes, we will be glad to get back.

No comments: